General Mathematics and Statistics - NCEA Level 1
• NCEA Level 1.
• You will need at least 10 credits at Level 1 Mathematics to qualify for the NCEA Level 1 Certificate.
• You will need at least 10 numeracy credits at Level 1 or higher to gain University Entrance.
• You will need 14 credits at Merit or above for a subject endorsement. (at least 3 internal and 3 external credits).
Students will be required to have a graphical calculator, which can be purchased through the school. This is highly recommended.
• You have achieved Level 4B or better in all strands of the Year 10 Mathematics course.
• This course is based around statistics.
• This course can lead onto the MAS201 course (see entry requirement below).