Geography - NCEA Level 2
• NCEA Level 2
• 12 credits from NCEA Level 1 in Geography, or at the discretion of the Head of Faculty. You do not have to have done Year 11 Geography, although it is advised.
• Natural landscapes – how and why there are different natural landscapes in the world, and how these change over time.
• Urban settlements – how and why towns and cities develop at a national and global scale.
• Disparities in development – how and why different parts of the world have different levels of wealth and what it means for these places.
• Geographic skills – a range of skills will be practised including mapping, graphing, valuing, research.