Painting - NCEA Level 3
• Successful completion of the Year 12 Painting course (12ART) including 12 credits gained from the externally assessed Level 2 Folio Unit.
• Students will be required to regularly attend the Wednesday Workshops in order to meet their weekly homework requirements.
Please note this course can be taken in conjunction with PHO301.
• This course is a continuum from the Level 2 Painting course and builds on the skills and knowledge gained in Year 11 and 12.
• Students will investigate a number of art making techniques and processes to help develop their own individual painting style.
• This course is fine arts based and requires a high level of technical skill and effective time management in order to gain success.