Photography - NCEA Level 2
• Successful completion of NCEA Level 1 Art, Design or Graphics course.
• A portfolio submission of photographic work at the discretion of the Head of Art.
• Students will be at a distinct advantage if they have their own digital camera for this course (cameras can be purchased through the school at a discounted price.)
Please note this course can be taken in conjunction with ART201 and DES201.
• This course will introduce students to photographic techniques with a particular emphasis on digital photography.
• Students will learn basic photo manipulation methods using the Adobe computer programmes.
• Students will learn about artists work and use selected artist models to guide their own art making.