Photography - NCEA Level 3
• Successful completion of NCEA Level 2 Photography.
• Students will be at a distinct advantage if they have their own digital camera for this course (cameras can be purchased through the school at a discounted price.)
Please note this course can be taken in conjunction with ART301.
• This course will build on the knowledge and skills gained in Year 12 with in depth research into New Zealand and International photographers.
• Students will continue to develop skills in composition, digital photography and PhotoShop techniques.
• This course will help prepare students for Tertiary study in Photography / the Arts.