Music - NCEA Level 3
• Successful attendance and completion of the Year 12 Music programme and the recommendation from the Head of Music.
• Students will need to be able to demonstrate ability on an instrument or at singing.
• Students must be prepared to attend itinerant music lessons at school (if a student is learning privately, an exemption can be given).
• Students must be aware that music reading skills are an important part of this course.
• Students will be given an opportunity to develop both performance and theory skills in Music.