Painting - NCEA Level 2
• Successful completion of the Year 11 Painting course including 12 credits gained from the externally assessed Level 1 Folio Unit.
• Students will be required to regularly attend the Wednesday Workshops in order to meet their weekly homework requirements.
Please note this course can be taken in conjunction with PHO201 and DES201.
• This course is a continuum from the Level 1 Painting course and builds on the skills and knowledge gained in Year 11.
• Students will investigate a number of art making techniques and processes to help develop their own individual painting style.
• This course is fine arts based and requires a high level of technical skill and effective time management in order to gain success.