Maori Performing Arts - NCEA Levels 1/2
- * NATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF MĀORI PERFORMING ARTS” (L3-4) 80 credits.
- * NATIONAL CERTIFICATE OF MĀORI STUDIES “TE WAHAROA” (L1-2) 80 credits.
Please note that some of the (80) credits are gained outside of the MPA kaupapa towards the Te Waharoa Certificate.
• A desire to learning and participate in this field of performing arts.
• Must join the School Kapa Haka Group – Te Tira Whakaau; with the intention of being a performing member.
• At the Head of Faculties discretion / and with whanau consultation.
• Students will have various opportunities to participate in performances to gain confidence and experience in “stage presence”.