International Student Fee Details
|Tuition Fees (per year)
|Pastoral Care Fee (per year)||
|Administration Fee (per year) (non-refundable)||
|Homestay accommodation fees (per week)||$ 220.00|
This covers the cost of homestay supervision, a fully furnished room, all meals and laundry.
Students will need to purchase or supply their own stationery, text books and calculators. Your stationery will cost approximately $150.00 and is payable on arrival.
These may vary according to the individual programme chosen by the student and are not covered by the tuition fee. They are a guide only and may include:
* Bus fares to and from school
* School Uniform, approximately $500.00
* Stationery and textbooks, approximately $100.00
* Extra curricular activities eg. trips out of school, sport, music lessons
* Internet Use
* Personal items and spending money
* Entry fees to external examinations/awards e.g. NZQA $383.20
Uniform is required for all students. Allow approximately $400.00. Uniform must be paid for on arrival.
Uniform Price List.
International Student Health and Travel Insurance
Most international students are not entitled to publicly funded health services while in New Zealand. If you receive medical or dental treatment during your visit, you may be liable for the full costs of that treatment. Therefore all students are required to take an insurance policy and this normally costs approximately $530. The names of two insurance companies which deal with international student insurance policies are:
* Southern Cross Medical and Travel Insurance: www.southerncross.co.nz
* Student Care Medical and Travel Insurance: www.studentcareinsurance.com
If you take out insurance in your home country, you must provide evidence of the policy cover.