Trade Tech - NCEA Level 2
• NCEA Level 2
• Students taking this course should have the goal of establishing a career in building, plumbing, or similar trade area.
• This course gives the key skills in Mathematics and English which relate directly to the trade areas listed above.
• Also covered are core construction and plumbing standards.
• Students can elect to take standards that lead to the BConstructive qualification that is widely seen as a door to pre-trade programmes at Polytechnics and Apprenticeships.
• The course will include both classroom theory and workshop sessions.