February 17, 2020
Our Learning Conferences are a crucial component of your students’ academic success. We believe that it is essential to your child’s success that you attend the Learning Conferences.
The 25-minute in-depth discussion, led by your child and involving yourself and your child’s Manaaki Teacher, will include discussion around:
- a progress report which shows your child’s attitude to learning, completion of tasks, how well they are prepared for learning and how well they are displaying the school values;
- NCEA credit and iAP printout (for Seniors);
- asTTle results and Solo information (for Juniors);
- goal setting around academic/extra-curricular/values and careers;
- attendance and any other questions.
Learning Conference meetings will take place on Wednesday 26 February between 2:00pm and 7:00pm, and on Thursday 05 March between 3:30pm and 7:30pm.
We will be using School Interviews to schedule the appointments. Please go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz and enter the event code 3wsrm then enter your details and select your student’s House and Manaaki Teacher. If you are able to attend during the day –please do so – and leave the evening slots for those who may not be able to take time off work during the day. If no time suits you on Wednesday 26 February or Thursday 05 March, please contact your child’s Manaaki Teacher so an alternative day can be arranged.
If you do not have internet access, please contact the High School office on 04-9383224(or come into the school) and we will be happy to make an appointment for you.